Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

14th of Feb of 2008 will be the most unforgetable for me and him i guess...
i just can't believe what happen to him nowadays,and i thought we should be happy on this year Valentine's day,but things go wrong...

Well,that day afternoon he told me he will take me out for dinner,and he said he will treat me eat in mamak as he has finance problem nowadays,i agree with him without hestitation becoz most important is we can be there for each other... he dais he will come at 8pm something to pick me up,but at the end he pick me at 9pm,i was really angry and upset,and we argued when we r eating,but fine,what make me most disappointed is he DIDNT even buy me a gift! at least last year he bought me one teddy,but why can't he just buy a simple one this time? his excuse is he couldnt fine a nice one,so what? Cant he understand that girls like gift from their bf? i dint demand for expensive,i just need sincere,at least a box of chocolate,or a rose only...i really feel fed up and upset on that night,it was a really bad day for me...

1 comment:

- rachie's bloggy!! =D - said...

hey jie.. thx 2 d advice.. i wil try to follow up ur advice!! =D jie.. i understand wad u demand for from ur bf... take things slowly... afterall u both also been 2gether so long.. mayb he do hav his reasons rite?? anyway...take care ya!! miss ya!