Tuesday, July 15, 2008

finally get to relax!

Yea, assignments and homework had done, so today woke up quite late^^, 8.45am when the class is suppose to start at 10am=p,haha,just felt lazy to wake up so early...

Then, before i was totally awake, mum suddenly said wana eat breakfast outside with me, as she was hungry and felt wana eat something nice, but i was nearly late, so just ask her to tapow some food..Hmmm,it was like today had a very full breakfast=)..

Okay,after had breakfast, got a SMS from my fren that she might be late for picking me to UCSI, well,so just rest at home awhile while waiting for her...And guess what, ended up we were late to class >,<,reached there at 10.30am, luckily Pn Nicky wasnt angry=p...

Today just had tutotrial, kinda interesting, about openings and enclosure of building, as usual, Pn Nicky asked me some questions again, and she always call me the "pengawas"( prefect) as my look looks really like a prefect look, swt!!=,=", yea,i know i was a prefect before in high school, but NOT in Uni k...Okay,just feel weird with that=,="...anyway,just wana say today is kinda relaxation day for me^^..tata

1 comment:

Simon Seow said...

Because you look authoritative? I was a pengawas too.