Thursday, October 30, 2008

life is short..

Life is Short...just like the Life's Brief Candle by William Shakespeare, time is short, shouldnt just waste like that..Today, i was chatting wif my fren while reading his previous blog, and found out that his dad had passed away few years ago, i mean, i was kinda shocked, becoz i have know my this fren for almost half a year, and i didnt know he is living without a parent in his house, just with his mom and sisters.. Actually, sometimes, i often think that if one day, my loved one just gone like that, how will my life be? Will I live independently? or hide myself in room? i dunno, maybe i think too much, becoz im so pampered by my parents and my BF, thats why think too far..So, what my frens told me, appreciate what we have now, do not regret if happens, cherish the time we had together as well..and also its better do not argue with our loved ones for long period, we may regret if we do so, as time is short, we can't predict what will happen tomorrow..So, cherish the moment with our loved ones, and love them..

2 comments:

江氏 said...

不用那么感触。。
总之把握现在就对了。。

江氏 said...

不用那么感触的。。
总之好好把握珍惜现在。。