Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sweet sweet Valentine Day!







14-2-2009..this year Valentine Day is much more better than last year^^, if u have read my blog about it last year, u will know how bad it was. Well, this time although we didnt have a very luxury and fancy dinner, we did celebrate it in a very special way. Indeed, we went to have steamboat in Menjalara^^, cheap and nice, as long as we love each other, flowers, luxury dinners, and expensive stuff r not the main thing . I bought him a cup with Manchester United logo on it, and inside filled with chocolate, sweet^^, and he gave me a handwritten love card, haha, first time receive a card from him^^, this time i didnt demand alot, as he had bought me alot of presents before, a simple card with sweet word is more than enough. After the dinner, we went to Chang How's house, as he and his GF had organize a small romantic gathering for us. When we went in, the house was dark, and there were plenty of candles on the floor, in love shape, and add with love song, very romantic atmosphere^^. So, after a while, everyone had reached with their partner as well, we were chatting and enjoying the red wine that they brought. To my dear babe, im really glad and happy to have u by my side, through thick and thin, love u^^! This time Valentine Day is the best one i ever had!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO SWEET~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!
envy larr me...
T,T when can i have my 1st valentine neh..lol...