Monday, August 10, 2009

back to the place where i belong..Subang Bestari

Chatted with my friends today thru MSN, finally my MSN work out! One of my coursemate friend told me he had updated his blog, well, went to look at it thou. It's just a post bout his bedroom, actually just wana give some ideas for our design class, bout sleeping in living cube. His idea not bad thou, like his poem^^.

Actually, it makes me think back of my house at Subang Bestari, we have shifted out from that house which now we rent to a Mat Salleh. Before this, before we stay in maluri, i used to have my own bedroom, alone, i love it, i love to have my own bedroom, one bed, one study table, one cabinet, one closet for my clothes, one sofa for me to rest. But now, i have to share with my family in one room, due to my mum's home business, which require 2 rooms for facial room, so now only have one room for sleeping purpose. But i dun mind, becoz i undastand our situation now.

I really miss the moment i had in Subang Bestari, although it was just 3 years, i really love the moment being there, the air, the garden, the noise, everything. I really hope, one day if im rich, i will buy back the house. Its a very serene and peaceful place to stay, i really hope i can stay the house back, wait for me!

one of the photo taken at my house (subang bestari) garden, miss it!

No comments: