Thursday, May 21, 2009

the Fourth time..

ta da~! the Go Kart challenge event that im working for^^


Today supposed to be my day to rest at home, but my lovely agent, Yvonne sms me to work for her as there were lotsa calls havent hit yet, so..i have to work for the fourth time at Kota D'sara! Not to say i dun like to work there, but it's kinda troublesome for me to travel there as i have no transport.. sometimes if Yvonne is free only can tumpang her car, so it's like kinda troublesome. So today my lovely Luen babe fetch me to work^^. At first tot can reach there early, mana tau traffic jam, so late for 30minutes, haiz.. Fine, luckily didnt kena marah=p..
camwhoring with Hui Teng while our agent wasn't there=p



By the way,
tomoro still have to work there again! never mind, this time half day only^^,woo hoo~!




No comments: