Monday, May 18, 2009

working life...

Nowadays kinda busy with freelance job, cool~!^^ I have learnt lotsa things throughout the job i have done, as booth assistant in MetalTech exhibition, went for casting for TV commercial Boh teh( try for fun=p), and part time telemarketer. It was tiring yet fun too^^. Yesterday was the last day working as telemarketer in Kota D'sara, guess what the agent for this job just stay nearby my house >,<, it was like so coincidence weh. So i was quite convenient to work as she can fetch me to the working place^^. But, too bad it was only 2days working, which are last Sat and Sun. I really hope can work under her again, so convenient=p.

Well, after finish working at 8pm last night, Luen pick me from the Curve, then we headed to Manhattan Fish Market for dinner, as yesterday they had a promotion which is RM5 off per meal, worth right^^. Satisfied with the food^^.

his stupid look >,<

No comments: