Thursday, April 10, 2008

farewell at sushi king..



Sooka Sentral


Few more weeks to go,im going to further my studies in interior design,and also quiting my job in IMD,so few of my colleagues treat me and another colleague of mine( quiting too) lunch at Sushi King,sooka Sentral,kinda convenient as it is just beside of my working place...Besides,now there is a promotion for the member in Sushi King for every dishes of sushi cost only RM2,excluded side order and set..






Well,we thought that Sushi King at Sooka sentral will be kinda quiet and not many people will eat at there,and its out of our expectation, we saw there were few people ahead us queing up!!wow,was so crowded,and we waited for around 15minutes and finally is our turn...






Erm,the environment is ok,from there can see nice view of KL,haha..But the service is not so efficient,of course when u got the promotion privelege must eat more than RM 4 dish la,but then there were only RM 2-RM4 dishes,cant see any RM 6,especially my fav Ebi Ten(tempura),sigh,so we just take what there got n waited for almost 30minutes for the tempura,haha,kinda crazy right.. Of course,finally,when there almost everyone went back,except few tables left including us,the RM6 dishes only arrive..what la,when we want to et only come,that time almost 2pm lo,lunch break over lo,but anyway,we still grabbed it n eat^^,keke..






The food not bad,seafood is fresh,if i hav chance i will come back here again^^..tata


yum!yum!!i'm lovin it!



1 comment:

Simon Seow said...

It must be quite a long time I've never been to Sentral, got a new place I also don't know until I read some of the blogs.