Monday, April 28, 2008

my last day of working at IMD^^

Yippee!!hahaha,excited becoz tomoro im going for orientation at UCSI!..and oso last day for me to work at IMD,hmmm,kinda sad becoz feel so reluctant with my lovely colleaguesT.T...since it's my last day,so of coz i hav to finish up my work lo,end up i finish all my work at 7.30pm=,=".

To my surprise,Miss Yew said wana treat me makan since it's my last day at IMD,feel kinda pai seh lo,thought can finish my work before 7pm,so sorry to let her wait =p...

After done all my job,we headed to Rasa Mas (ayamas) at KL central,well,the place isn't that nice,but im satisfied with the food^^,the roaster chop is so tender and tasty,better than Kenny Rogger's at KL central,much more better..

And we kept chatting while eating,i was thinking,actually i shud consider myself as lucky,to have such nice colleagues to guide me in work, best frens to accompany me, caring boyfriend to be there for me when i need him, and most importantly,loving family to support me,and love me always^^.. all these really make me to be more attentive in doing anything,especially for my future,i really hope that all my parents' problem will be solved and live peacefully and healthily..

Okay,back to topic,after we finish eating, as usual,i will go back by KTM train,and i just continue thinking,bout my past,bout what i have done in my life,and i just feel time really flies,time never wait for us,we must appreciate the time and what we have in out life,try our best to do it well...So,hope tomoro will be my starting to achieve what i want^^..

1 comment:

Prem said...

its good lo that you can look forward for something new... Life always comes up with pleasant as well as unpleasant things..we have to try to see it positively...and carry on..!! Cheers,