Sunday, April 20, 2008

private tuition..

Oh yea,at last i have started my 1st day as private home tuition tutor at my 1st student's house,as it has been postpone quite sometime due to my busy schedule,and now finally i can start to teach my lovely student!!

Well, at first i thought of asking my parents to fetch me there and pick me back as i don't dare to drive alone,just becoz im afraid i will lost in the middle of the road,hahah,actually it's just a 10minutes distance from my house,at Kota Damansara,but im just a nerd in road direction la,so finally my parents said guide me to the way, becoz they need to go out,can't pick me back in time..somemore that time was raining eh,damn heavy..

So,i was quite relieved, at least got my parents teman lo... Wow,and guess what, my student's house was so damn grand! thats no wonder la,her mum earlier said her daughter is studying at Private school,one month have to pay fror around RM1000++,that's why she wana cheaper price for her daughter's tuition,well,most of my frens said im too kind to giv cheap price,but im just satisfied lo,as long as i can help her daughter in studies...and im just happy with it la^^..

that's all for today,tata..

2 comments:

Kent Fo said...

i like teaching job as well haha its my hobi besides can earn money and also "man learns when they teach"

ck
http://kent1992.blogspot.com

Simon Seow said...

You're so nice. Do you know piano? Pei Shan looking for someone to stand in for her to teach piano.