Monday, January 12, 2009

3 boyfriends the same???

Well, actually i just wana talk about what had happen to today's presentation... I have started my sem 3 for a week already, everything is fine, but this time a new lecturer is teaching us, well, i DON'T LIKE her!!! she is so picky, give a lot of nonsense explanations and she is so boring!

Okay, today presentation goes like this, when it was my turn to present my part, about my design on a piece of A3 paper, it has 3 parts... everything just fine, after i finished my presentation, that new lecturer ( dun wana mention her name) said ," how come all the 3 parts u were putting the same principle on them? you should make it more variety, explore more, just like u have 3 boyfriends, u can't just choose the same style, the same character, the same attire right? You should find diff kind of BF, make ur life more juicily" Then, I was like stunt. Huh? I know i should have make my design more creatively, so fine, but this what to do with choosing BF? ishh, i didnt talk back to this nonsense new lecturer, becoz just waste my time to talk with her. I mean, im the one who loves to explore new things, try new things, but sorry, im not the one who loves to CHANGE boyfriend! Love and relationship can't just change like that k...haiz, really disappointed with this lecturer la...

3 comments:

江氏 said...

只是比喻罢了。。
别放在心上咯。。

Debbie Thor said...

Aiyoh!! she juz let u know must be more creativity... put more effort..k?

Debbie Thor said...

Aiyoh... yr teacher is right, she juz wanted u to be more creative, put more effort and time to look around... i means other ppl project or seach internet for more inspiration. Watch less CHU KONG PO HEH ...k!! Enjoy yr assighment...Be happy n smiles always!!! hugs!!