Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year again^^

Its January^^, and the new year of 2009...Hmmm, dun have any new year resolutions, but just hope i can be more independent, hardworking, serious abit=p, not so stubborn, and dun be so childish=p.. Well, on New year Eve, I spent my day with Luen and his family and friends at Desa Park City, this year was special, i still remember last year was at home, watching movie^^, and the year before last year which was 2007 was at The Curve...this time doing countdown at Desa Park City, since its near to my house.
It was packed. But i love it^^, love the surrounding, and its so clean and most importantly Its NOT jam!! haha, the fireworks were not bad, just love the moment spent with Luen, hugging each other and watch the fireworks^^.

I really wish, this year 2009, will be a good year for me, and my family, i hope everything will goes well, no worries bout financial, everyone lives happily, best friends together forever, of course me and Luen forever^^, and world PEACE!!!!!!

1 comment:

Simon Seow said...

I countdown in 1 Utama. Saw Justin Lo.