Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Staying overnight at Balakong^o^...

It's Tuesday, and my class timetable for Tuesday is 2:30pm to 6pm, and i have planned to stay overnight at Xinni's house to do assignment after the class, which is at Balakong, erm, not really far, 15minutes away from UCSI.. I just love her house design, especially the floor tiles^^..after reach her house, her mum had prepared dinner, not bad thou..then after dinner went to Pasar Malam at Sg Long, which is not really far from her house as well..The city of Sg long is kinda unique, i mean the building, it was mostly make of bricks, very antique look..Well, didnt buy anything there, just bought some drinks.. The pasar malam is kinda bigger than Kepong Maluri here, as the street was wide enough thats why not so crowded, but in Kepong Maluri, is just opposite=,=", small and packed...

After that, its time to do our assignment! we do while watching Astro On Demand^^, keke..at least wont feel bored, but until half way, both of us felt hungry, then Xinni brought me to a mamak nearby her house, the roti telur not bad, very chrispy and not so oily^^..we chatted alot on that night, about Uni life, our friends, studies and bla bla bla..and i found out, her life is just not as what i have expected, everyone has their own problem, but still, if compared mine, my life has changed slightly better this time, compare to last few years back i mean... After mamak, i was still hungry=,=", so went McD tapow Twister Fries, my favourite^^..that time was around 1am something, can't imagine i can go out this late..and we went back rush our assignment, supposingly pass up on Thursday, but better finish it earlier, and guess what , we finished at 4am^^, and woke up at 10am @.@, went to had breakfast at somewhere else there, then Xinni brought me to Sit PIng house, which is at Kajang before i go back to Kepong.
Wow, the residential house there are so unique, they called it at "Cartoon House", becoz they look like Disney Castle=,=...like their design^^..

3 comments:

Diana said...

hey, just in case u did not see my reply...

ooo, i at sg long, sure sure, come find me la, my cell is 012-3663371. msg me ya so i know its u... =)

Anonymous said...

wow..just by looking at the pictures..i bet ur fren's house must be very huge!

Simon Seow said...

Ah, I saw those houses when I drove along the highway going to Sg. Long.