Sunday, March 23, 2008

crazy with frens..



Sigh!!im nearly bored to death already!!




Haha,of course not^^,luckily today can hang out with frens,usually every Sunday i work ANOTHER part time job at my teacher's tuition centre,but dunno why today he has something important to do,so cancel class today,and i thought of ask Michelle for shopping since i dun feel like resting at home watching TV shows..and also its Yin Me's Birthday!! Before we go to One Utama, Michelle thought of goin to SeGi College Open Day,well,the place is unique and beautiful,but not much course they have there..So we continue our journey to One-U!!




Well,actually we just went there for Karaoke in Neway^^,n the funny part is,when i thought of putting my hp in vibrating mode,i found my hp was not in my bag!!OMG...i was so panicked,i thought someone had stolen my hp,then suddenly something crossed my mind,yes!the Car!! so i quickly rushed back to my car n take it,guess what,i parked my car in Old Wing,far far away from Neway=,=",but i dun care,becoz i have lotsa precious memories in my hp!and i use my own saving money to buy it!! Luckily,"Big Prawn Head" of me forgot to take my hp out of the car=,="..




When i reach the room,everyone had started singing,and i was like panting like a dog..finally i get to sing^^..we were like kept shouting and screaming,haha,and pity Kathi,was not given chance to sing^^,hehe,sorry la,ladies first right?after whole of shouting and screaming,our voice nearly lost>,<"..
Michelle and Kathi
me and the birthday girl,Yin Me

1 comment:

Simon Seow said...

LOL. Big prawn Head. Your Justin kor kor also like that leh, don't know lost how many hand phone already.

He and me also like to sing karaoke one, ask him out to sing K la.