Thursday, March 20, 2008

having breakfast with family..






Its been a long time never had breakfast with family already...Last night,dad suddenly told me n my two sisters that today take breakfast together since today is a public holiday,n he will treat us..wow,kinda surprise lo,its been ages never take breakfast together since last year..So,i thought of asking my bf to join us as well since my dad ask also,but unfortunately he is not feeling well=(

At first we planned to at eat Tuck Kee in maluri,then mum suggested to eat at menjalara as we never try there before..well,the dim sum not bad lo,satisfied..Mum even show us the right way to hold chopstick when eating=,=",as me n my sisters were using the wrong way to hold chopstick..

Erm,n thats all for my blog today la,dunno what else to write ^^...will update again,nitez..


mum is showing us the right way to hold chopstick=,=" my favourite dish^^,salad prawn!!

2 comments:

Kent Fo said...

arh salad prawn....i want....

hahaz...juz post ur favourite food lar...haha..

its juz near my working places..the food quite satisfied

ck
http://kent1992.blogspot.com

Simon Seow said...

Tsk, tsk. Chopstick also don't know how to hold properly.