Thursday, March 13, 2008

Solution.....

Thanks everyone who had given me advices bout the University thingy...well,i have discussed with my parents eventually,maybe i will just take Diploma in Interior Architecture, i was so touched with my dad said to me,and i never expect he will said this to me...

First thing i ask him,what shud i do,i know the chances i get to Uni might be low,so i told him that i wana study Foundation again since i wan to study the basic of Interior Architecture better,but problem is,Foundation course CAN'T get PTPTN loan!! wth,if take Diploma can get loan,and guess what my dad said,he said" never mind my dear,just take Diploma la,i know now there r alot of Diploma holder and its hard to find job with just diploma,i will support u,once u take ur Diploma,dad sooner will open a company for u to take over,u dun really have to go out find job,u can just help dad in small company and work it out,all we need is determination and hardworking..." Walao,i really didnt expect he will said this to me,tot he will scold me for wasting time to study Architecture course,i really feel touched that my dad support with my decision..thanks dad...

No comments: