Saturday, March 22, 2008

great day for me...

I will be officially an UCSI student on next week!! Yay!


Early this morning,after we had our chanting in Sai Nivas Centre at Puchong,dad brought me to UCSI for enquiry,well,when we got in the hall,a lady brought us to the person in charge of Interior Architecture course,n dad started to ask this n that,finally he agree me to study in UCSI!!n next week we will come again for registration,so excited!at last my dream has comes true^^...


Then during back home, dad said he has an antique so-called-architecture-drawing-tools(dunno what name is that,hehe) that he used it when he was studying engineering course,and wanted to give me,guess what my dad bought it during the year of 1975!!so lOoooNG!! and still look new,im really appreciate with what he gave me,and support me:)..
look still new right?it has been kept for more than 30years eh!


After dinner,i thought of watching some shows then sleep,but dad was watching sports show,sigh..but not bad also,he was watching Tiger Woods show,n wow,im really impress of Tiger Woods,just as what my dad said ",this guy is so terrible,terrible till he doesnt know how to lose"..haha,yea,its true,its like Tiger Woods almost win against all the competitors in Golf games...okey,thats all for today,nitezZ~

1 comment:

Simon Seow said...

Wah, your dad in construction line and you're studying architecture, not bad, keeping it in the family.

Which UCSI? From your house, should be Kota Damansara or is that SeGi?