Friday, March 28, 2008

prank call..

Last night,i was so sleepy,wanted to sleep early,around 10pm..then suddenly,my fren,Ben,called,so i just answer as usual lo,and the prank started >>>

Me : Hello..

Anonymous person : Hello? r u Benjamin Wong's friend?

Me : Yes? why?

Anonymous person : ooh..my name is madeline,i am 6 years old,i got his handphone at my house
and I saw ur name in his name list so I call u,and can u ask him to take back his hp?

Me : Huh?? Wait,can I get ur house address and ur phone number? I will contact his mum and tell him k?

Anonymous person : erm..i don't know. I stay at Tropicana.

Me : Huh? R u Benjamin’s friend?

Anonymous person : No,I am 4 years old.

Me : (just now said 6 years old,how come now said 4 yars old?) What? R u Benjamin’s Cousin sister?

Anonymous person : I am 3 years old..

(then suddenly heard a creepy laughter from a familiar voice…)

WTH!! its Ben who was laughing!!and he said "April Fool in advance!!"...what la,i was so frustrating and wanted slap him la,i was so tired and wanted to sleep and know frightened by him,ishh..idiot..so attention,next time BEWARE of ur frens on April Fool,especially girls..

1 comment:

Simon Seow said...

First of all, if anonymous got his mobile, why la call you. There's always Home, Mum, or Dad.