Tuesday, March 25, 2008

i want more time to sleep!!

YES!!! if i have a wish for today,i want Him to give me more time to sleep!! Nowadays weather keep raining, so windy and cold,n its the best time to sleep,every time during afternoon time,my eyes will started to close,drowsy,n yawning,so tired~! especially when doing filling work,those hundred of WHITE papers just make me sleepy,sometimes i hope i can help them fill those paper with colourful picture,at least wont make me sleepy of looking at it =p,hehe....

Finally,time flies,i quickly finish my last work and headed back home.. My Gosh,hate this time again,train was packed with people again! This time more worse,i was been pushed,stepped,squeezed by those idiots!! Excuse me,cant they just give a space for those people to come out only go in ah?? sigh,Malaysia ma,one of our culture in KTM station...

So,i was like being squeezed from a S size to SSS size liao...Luckily,it is just for 10minutes till there was a place for me to sit,phew~! After i reach home,heard sis said Ee Ling(my bf's sis) has got the Olahragawati award in her school,congrats Ee Ling!Well,this girl really active..whenever i go to my bf house,i will see her run here n there,jump here n there,so there is no doubt that she can get the award..

and now,its quite late,i really need to sleep already,tata..Hope the next day Boss will announce tomoro as holiday,then i can sleep longer =D,haha..

No comments: